November 3, 2017 | The Yale Club of New York CiTY
firm of The fuTure - TraNsformiNg Your busiNess
for suCCess workshop
Connect with colleagues, leaders of some of the profession’s fastest growing firms, and ALM Intelligence analysts at Consulting
Magazine Forum: Firm of the Future—Transforming Your Business for Success Workshop. This 1/2-day event focuses on the firm
of the future and how those firms are shaping the profession. What moves should firm leaders be making right now to transform
their businesses and position their firms for success?
Top reasons to attend:
• Gain insight, intelligence and analysis about the consulting profession. Where is it today and where it is going? And, how
should your firm prepare to navigate the confluence of disruptive technologies and emerging markets.
• Learn key market trends that are driving client buying behavior from ALM Intelligence analysts. Data from ongoing research
will underpin how successful firms will outpace the industry.
• Examine how the firms of the future are shaping the profession as technology continues to change virtually everything about
consulting—from business models to operations.
• Explore the technology transformation that’s taking place in the consulting profession. Hear how tech-centric firms have
cracked the code and are outperforming the competition by putting technology at the heart of their entire operation.
• Hear from the leaders of Consulting’s Fastest Growing Firms as their share secrets of success and strategies they’ve employed
to outperforming the competition.
• Network. Connect with colleagues; hear and share best practices; Discover ideas and strategies to overcoming challenges and
outpacing your peers.
For additional information and registration,